Sunday, October 25, 2009

31 (20 Seconds til the last call, going "hey hey hey hey hey heyy")

I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY
I am SOOOOOOOOOO impatient!!!!! omg oyyyy vey i hate waiting. i need to work on that in a serious way. Potential plans are mulling in the pot and i am watching it waiting for it to boil. its really rough right now and i have a meeting with the director on wednsday and im telling him im leaving. I cant wait for december and january. its so far! hopefully itll go by fast and I can hustle on out of here. i need a job though. neeed! i want to go dancing or something i need to blow off steam. i literally did nothing this weekend.


ive been running my mouth about changing the world lately. I think I need to calm down and plan stuff out but its hard and there are lots of questions and issues to sift through before success can be attained. I feel super ADD right now though. I had a really nice dinner with my sister and we talked about a lot of things, family things. But not current affairs it was more relaxed and explorative. if thats a word. spell check isnt correcting it so maybe it is. Who knows?? I need to get a grip cause im freakin outtttt!!!!

jury duty on tues :((( lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment