Monday, September 14, 2009

27 (Independent in every single sense of the word, I say what I want, you fuckin little sensitive herb)

I have so much energy out of nowhere. I feel really alive and really restless. 
Listening to this song is making me feel pretty free, I can say whatever I want and you know what? I will. So, I suppose now is the time to say some shit then. Ok. Here we go


I am sick of fucking everyone. All you annoying pathetic little people posting stuff all the time about celebrities and stupid idiotic bullshit. Why do you bother talking? It isn't worth hearing, not for me, not for anyone. Stop willingly filling your brain with friggin trash! God! I was on facebook, which is already bad enough, don't I know... but seriously these dumb girls talking about fuckin lady gaga and kanye west... get a life. Just because those people do whatever the fuck they want doesn't mean you A) need to pay attention, and B) need to care, and C) can't do whatever you wnt too! Ok, so they have money. Good for them. But like lady gaga, which i guess is the reason theres so much hype about her is her clothes or something. well whatever its a plo for attention. so if you dont like it ignore her, thats the only way to make her go away. All this idiotic talking about these people just fuels there fame. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about these ridiculous people. I dont care if theyre on TV. I dont CARE if kanye said some crazy shit! None of you people know them, and if you do i doubt youre spouting shit like everyone else. Stop speculating! Its NOT your business! do you talk endlessly about people you see randomly on the street? No. So what makes celebrities so different from me or you? They just get watched. They are the chosen weirdos to get followed by alll you fucking CREEPS. 

Get a Life! 

Oh, and if you want to hear some more, I got more. Here's some thoughts on rap music. What is all this bullshit coming out of these dumbasses mouthes? To give you an example, here's a lyric: 
like a sprained ankle boy I ain’t nothing to play with ...."
and later in that song, 

" stuck my d*ck inside this life Until that b*tch came"

STUPID. NOT HARD. not cool. gross, and not creative. all these rappers literally come running to the studios to repeat eachother and talk about themselves. now honestly. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care if you dreamed about guns and money and bitches and hoes. And who the fuck dreams about hoes? Why is it a GOOD status symbol if you have ridiculous people who only want you for your money? It's the ultimate fuck you really, because everyone that actually wants to get in with these dudes wants their money... its not like they offer a lot of intellectual stimulation or depth of thought and emotion. It's just praising their own apathy. Oh yea, Im so great i have tons of money and all i do is run my mouth. If you really get to the point where you are a "celebrity" and you have peoples attention, did you ever have ambition? Like jeez when you started out or when you were younger was there ANYTHING you cared about other than yourself? Why not talk about that? All these rappers just seem like such boring self centered people. Why does everyone love self absorbed people? Why?!

This isnt CULTURE! Fuck! Even intellegent people trip over themselves to stay up on gossip, they make careers out of other peoples plight. You might as well have a fucking talk show about all the poverty in the world and just shit on it all day long. When did people decide that they were all so different from eachother? Not one single person is better than anyone else. All you racist sexist fucks, all you weight obsessed clothing loving people, really. Start paying attention to your life. YOUR life. You are important! Why don't you care about things you can actualy be a part of? Is everyone really just a voyeur? Does everyone really Just want to be that?? 


Get off your bums and go do something. lazy people watching tv, parents stealing their kids childhoods by putting them in schools where they get 2 hours of homework when theyre 7 years old and then the only outlet they have is fucking video games! Cell phones when theyre 10! Why? Why raise them on television and internet? There was a time when people werent dependent on this stuff, its not good. Where are the values of human connection? Plugging yourselves in apicking and choosing what news you hear and what you care about. Choosing to ignore the problems in your own community so you can focus on just gaining more and more stufffff. more shit to have and say its yours. More luxury! Fuck all the people who have nothing, thts not my problem. They can suffer as long as i get my tvs and DIAMONDS and leather. Fuck all the animals being killed in inhumane ways so I can eat cheaply and as much as I fucking want! Fuck them dying so I can have a nice fur coat! Fuck all those people, fuck the world. 


I am NOT an angry person. I just get so fed up with all of this damn APATHY. 

Keep acting like its not your problem. But meet me, I'm going to MAKE it your problem. And if you send me away without hearing me out, not to worry. It'll be your problem later. It will, and I know it. Ignore the poor for too long, keep those people down long enough and something will happen- whether thats some sort of revolution or just a huge amount of people falling into poverty and our society running to the edge of the slippery slope and the middle class gets too stretched, I dont know. I'm not trying to start a revolution, I'm trying to tell people to SELF REFLECT. By no means am I above all this, but at least I try. At least I have passion. I'm not running away from the problems. I'm trying to deal with them, and figure out a way to spend my life trying to make things better for Everyone. Even all the people I get frustrated with.



One last thing: 

I have decided it would be fun to start cooking through a cookbook! i saw julie and julia and it made me think about how much i like cooking, and i havent done it for a while. So I am going to. No edits in this post.

2 comments:

  1. The last paragraph really makes the post. My personal favorite layer of irony in the rap world is after they've "made it" they write lyrics that describe the plight of having made it. You hit the nail on the head about needing human connections! FB can be a great tool---I've utilized it to form an art group and a book club that meets in real life, among friends from the past. And keeping kids off media is important. Our saying around here is we can use the media, or let the media use us. Anyway still, the last paragraph cracks me up. If you are going to cook your way through a cookbook I will definitely cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you, I'm going to be posting about it once I get my stove fixed.. it currently does not work- not even the range!

    ReplyDelete