Monday, September 28, 2009

29 ( Put a candle in the window, cause I feel I gotta move, but I'll be coming home soon, Long as I can see The Light))

Today is Yom Kippur. For those who don't know, it is the day of atonement.

I am sorry for the harsh things I have said, here or anywhere. 
I will not go through the many things I am sorry for but I will say that all I want, and the only path I have ever wanted to be on is Tikkun Olam. I just want to be able to stay on track and to be able to find he strength to carry out my part, and not be dissuaded by anything or anyone. 
Of course, no one is perfect and I have a lot to work on. This year, and this life, will hopefully be enough for something at all to happen. 
I need people to find the courage to understand and accept what I am doing with my life, and I need  to be unyielding in my attempts. 

4 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your last couple of posts. I meant to swing by last week to wish you good health in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your good wishes! same to you, jewish or not

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nice time of year for a good start---so much in Judaic tradition is so darn sensible to me :-)

    ReplyDelete