Thursday, June 10, 2010

43 (I've gone crazy, couldn't you tell. I threw stones at the stars but the whole sky fell)

i don't know what i am doing at all and i don't know why i don't know because i think

i know some things but i suppose i am wrong in thinking that i know anything. i don't know anything and i don't know why. and i don't know why i thought i knew anything, and i don't know where the knowledge i thought i had came from.


who knows what i know? what i know is nothing to know. there is nothing to know.

so if there is a need to know basis there is nothing to say. what is it that i thought i knew? i don't even know what i thought i knew. i just know that whatever i thought i knew was either wrong or i didn't actually know it.



i want to cut off my lips and run in the grass

i want to cut off my clothes and roll in the dirt

i want to tear off my skins and lick my teeth


i can only hear the ringing in my ears

and i can only taste the blood

from the heart i've torn and chewed

like cud

______________________________________________________________________________







i am a painter of dreams

i am a writer of light

my eyelids

are heavier than

2 bricks


______________________________________________________________________________









sad sold sentiments

in my pocket

fuck this.

who can say what i what i

i have nothing new to say.

the art of the stringing of words

like beads

to create the most beautiful

intricate necklace...

my fingers are paralyzed

crammed down my throat

and over my eyes

who could ever know that all i could think about

is everything

and you, you, random and worthless

are my recurring dream

and the rest of you

fester/s/ in the stomach

wrestling, flailing, in the bile

and unbeknownst to you

caught in the rip tides of my acid

you will be burned alive by my insides

my stomach, my stomach

clenching around you

churning

how do i purge?

running nauseous and blind

my nails are scraping

the soft insides of my throat

where i long only for sweet melodies to escape

No comments:

Post a Comment