Monday, March 30, 2009

21 (I don't beg for no rich man, and I don't scream and kick when his shit don't fall in my hands man, cause i know how to steal)











Erin's master bath (Before and after... not done yet though!)
The first 2 pictures are Pug's bedroom, the other floor pictures are Elvin and Pat's room. Both of those are finished and sealed. 

So, been tiling a little bit. The visit was awesome, got some good Zabar's and had some nice time with my mom. It was really good to see her. It was also interesting it pulled me out of my world a little and out of the present, got me on the future tip a little. Ate a loooot, won't be doing that too soon again. Tomorrow I'm doing prep on a floor finally so we can start laying down the hardwood flooring, and also hopefully finish tiling that master bathroom. 
I finally got the usb cord for my camera!
And it's pirates week... hopefully should be fun. saturday night was a little ridiculous. very late. brooke also made me laugh a lot the whole night, im pretty bummed she left. hopefully some sweet new people will show up for long term volunteering. i could use a couple new faces. 
I got the sneezes. 
I've been thinking a lot lately about people i haven't seen in a while, and i wish i could see them. i need more sleep. we had a bbq on sunday and it was really good. im hungry. i think i had something else to post but i forget. ill put up some mardi gras pictures when i get the chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment