Friday, February 6, 2009

1 (Welcome to the jungle)

First off, let me say I hate blogs. I hate people that blog. To quote one point of view; "don't overestimate your importance." Peoples opinions and thoughts on everyday life are important, but not to the whole world. I'm not a major fan of self-publishing, when I think the majority of blogs are solely about themselves rather than something larger. To be honest this blog will most likely be neglected, and it will also probably turn into more of a journal type thing. I know, it will be exactly what I dislike. However, I also don't care. I started this blog at the urging, or nagging rather, of most everyone in my family. 

That said, I am currently in Boston. I came here to visit friends, but I'm lazy and haven't gone out yet. I'll eventually get out there and see people. My phone is dying though and I really don't particularly care to do anything. I have a lot on my mind and I feel a bit weighted by it. I'm psyched though to get down south where it's warm and get started working. Oy, I don't know what else to write hahah... I'm also having a debate here what I think is appropriate to post, in terms of names and personal things you know? We'll see how it goes, this is only post number one. OK. I think I'm done. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for subscribing to my blog! (Though like you I sort of wonder why anybody would ha ha.) I will check in to see in what direction you go with yours. Personally I think blogging is self indulgent to the nth, but for me, home with little kids and having given up all my old fun habits like smoking and drinking and cussing, and pretty much even reading though I try to read a bit each night, I think i've earned a self indulgent hour now and then, lol. See ya round.

    ReplyDelete