Friday, February 13, 2009

3 (Manhattan keeps on makin it, Brooklyn keeps on takin it)

Well jeez... I finally got to New Orleans, it was a hell of a trip. Lack of sleep in addition to delays put me in quite the mood yesterday, and when I finally got to the airport they lost my bag. Again. I hate airlines, I hate checking bags, I hate most of all waiting. Then I got here and it was balmy and beautiful, and got to spend the evening waiting up til 2am for my stuff. I feel uneasy here as of now, but at the same time I'm relieved to finally be here. I know it's going to be good, I just have to feel everything out. This morning I mudded and did a little sheetrocking.. the time went suprisingly fast. I'm pretty psyched for tomorrow, I hope I do really get to see people from my team. My bed is so close to the ceiling i cant sit... i wish i was short haha then everything would work out for the better. I think I'm pretty bad at mudding. Time will allow that to change though, hopefully. Alright. If I ever have anything interesting to say I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment