Monday, February 16, 2009

5 (I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?)

It's colddd! And the fan is on... why? 
I forgot how awesome the Hari Krishna temple is in midcity, every sunday they serve free dinner. I went last night and it was so good. Today was also good, I got a nice 8 hours of thinking in while I was mudding.. I don't know, I really love this city. The colors, the people, everything. 

I totally forgot to call Lynn back, I got so busy. I'm still working on getting all my stuff settled in but I feel pretty good that it will get done soon. I did get to talk to erin though today, that was awesome. I had a song stuck in my head today though, it was so bad, for like two hours the only thing i could think about was the chorus to this stupid repetative song. Aside from that though it was cool. We worked with some people from DC who came down for the week, so mudding went by really quickly. They were all very nice and were pretty talkative too.

Amidst all the good things going on I feel a bit strange though, there's still some anxiety, I'm not sure why, I just want it to go away. What am I stressed about!! I really want to go to bonnaroo, i was looking at tickets today. I think it would be really easy to get from here to tennessee, and the lineup on the site is sick. I feel antsy right now. Oyyyyyy. Gotta find something to do. I also need to do more research on these EMT and driving classes. And figure out how I would get to them anyway. Too much!! haha. not really. Aight aight.. im done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment