Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 (Oh these little rejections, how they add up quickly)

She looked at me, and her eyes said, "I already know. Please don't."

I found more of a zen today, listening to music and mudding. My qualms with this blog are weighing my mind. I really don't feel comfortable writing and publishing things on the internet about people and things when anyone could read it. i mean its really highly unlikely that a lot of people will be reading this blog, but at the same time im not going to be spilling out my heart when people here could totally find it and know all the contents of my brain.

however i did get to talk to gabby today and that was good. i also went to hi-ho last night, a really cool bar i had been too back in november. every monday night they have a bluegrass circle and the music was great, and after that there was another group of an accordian player, a cello player, and a banjo player/singer. they were so good, but they never said their name... 

i think im too much in my head. maybe aside from writing this as a blog ill just write shitty short stories and poems and such. i havent tried to cultivate any sort of creative endeavor in a looooong time so this might fail miserably. i havent written a story in years. so i dont know. i just dont know. i know that theres a lot going on in my head, and i need to get it out somewhere. the only thing is, is this blog the place?

2 comments:

  1. If you feel uncomfortable spilling things out here, then make an alias. You don't have to tell anyone about it, and you'll have the space to express yourself. Someone might see it an relate, and they won't even know who they're relating to. :)

    The good news is you've posted two days in a row. So begins the best addiction. I've had a blog since I was 16, and god they were terrible when I started. If you need ideas for writing just check out some more blogs.

    I'll be following up on you here, don't worry about stressing. When you start writing and reflecting it's bound to happen. "the unexamined life is not worth living." keep on keeping on, you're doing really well. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. any day is good for me, thanks for the sweeeet response

    ReplyDelete