Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2 (People on the river are happy to give)

I'm still in Boston, but I've gotten to BU and now I'm at Brandeis. It's been a bit of a whirlwind trip, and I have to go back tonight to repack all the newly dirty clothing I have. I'm really hoping it won't be too much of a hassle to get to the airport and all the rest of it, the public transit here really confuses me and I dislike it. Uhhhh.... I feel like eating. and making everything perfect. This whole week I have become obsessed with the preparations for traveling this coming Thursday. I can't wait to get there and like settle into something, after all this vagabond type behavior. On the other hand I slept basically until about noon, which is a bad sign. Ok I have nothing of interest to write so I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment