Sunday, February 22, 2009

11 (I told you to be patient, i told you to be fine)

So this morning as i awake at 11:30, I find myself in a bad mood. im really dissapointed more than anything. i really wanted to see kristine, and i really wanted to see colin. and now thats not an option. and somehow i doubt that the opportunity will arise to see either of them again soon, or ever, or whatever. im really honestly bummed about it. 
my eyes are all swollen haha i hate that. well fuck it whatever its sunday and i have no reason to get out of bed anyway. anyone down here i would want to see isnt available, and i look like fucking shit, so yea. fuck me. i just want to go back to sleep. i just reread that, what a great chain of thought haha.

the fan is spinning
like a circus
blinding light
bags of gas
and nitrous tanks
flank the walls
walking through 
the dark red
bleeding from the ceiling
i feel weighted
to the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment