Friday, February 20, 2009

9 (I'm tired of trying, your teasing aint enough)

Finally friday!

So I was stuck in the cold bathroom all day. but i finished mudding everything i could in there. im kinda bummed i missed the muses parade last night, but it was 4 hours late. and im doing laundryyyy yea. and i also took the fastest shower ever, realizing once without clothes on that i didnt bring my towel into the bathroom. im such a pro, i used my laundry bag... and ran. haha.
my face is HOTTT

list of things i want to do this weekend:
see colin/other americorps people
get that job
learn to ride a bike
see a sweeet parade
hear some sick music, again




yes! im bored and this is what i thought of.

call me
let me get your number
lets go out
can i 
get in 
your pants
again
run those
d i g i t s
let me
feel you 
inside and
out
i want your 
body
i want to feel your
insides
with my
d i g i t s 
outside
lets go out
while i feel you
out
feel you
up
can i 
get your
d i g i t s

No comments:

Post a Comment