Saturday, February 28, 2009

14 (Is there something that you wanted from her? yes. And is there something that you needed from her? No...)

So last night was pretty interesting.
I didnt go to sleep until 7am... not sure why. but paul stayed up with me and we were talking through the night. it was suprising that there were about 5 people that were around at some point, you know, coming outside at 4am or something. but i really liked it, paul is a really cool kid  and we got to see the sun rise. the dawn light was pretty sweet and the sky was intense. 


Things I would like to deal with pretty soon:
1. get the shitty rap song in my head out finally
2. eat something 
3.this job stuff
4. emt/cpr/whatever
5. biking


Things I am content/happy with:
1. friday i had house duty which was a nice break from mudding
2. thursday i got to sheetrock
3. monday i get to do roofing... even though its with darren
4. my momma might come down next month to visit me
5. were having a bbq tonight


Im not excited about:
1. short term volunteers
2. working on the weekend
3. chelsea leaving
4. i still haven't found my usb chord 
5. its supposed to rain today


you know what? i dont give a shit who reads this. if no one does or if everyone i know reads it, i dont care. im not hiding anything. im obviously not going to write everything, let alone in detail, but im going to write whatever i want. paul just came by and i minimized the window and even though i wrote about him its not a bad thing, and its certainly no secret, so i dont know why i did that. i hate blogs. i really like it here. yesterday was kind of really strange though, over in the french quarter my friend john told me there was a drunk guy walking around with a gun who got arrested right on the corner. pretty strange. not to mention there was a shooting over on north rampart, which is really rare and out of the ordinary. i havent really heard anything about it aside from the shots. 


IT'S ABEL'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 101st ABEL :) 

ive made my final judgement about maine: it is full of baby-faced fighting men. hahaha. ohmygoshhhh 


i am hungry i have to go find food. 



2 comments:

  1. I like your blog. I have absolutely not one thing in common with you but I love your blog. Well, I don't like shitty rap songs so that's one thing. Could you describe what mudding is at some point?

    ReplyDelete